Thursday, August 2, 2007

"Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation."

Here are the rules for “8 facts”:

1.) In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know
about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each
blogger must post these rules first.

2.) Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3.) At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged
and list their names.

4.) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read
your blog .


8 Facts about Becky

1. Im a collector of stuffs - bags, tickets, shoes and hats all sorts from ukay ukay, signatured. And the mcdo meal mini stuff toys, the 7 dwarfs, snoopy miniature, and the tumblers at KFC and Zagu and wat else.. hmmm dami noh? imagine how my room look like.. MESS!! hahaha

2. I love catsup!! - catsup to adobo, to fita [yup the cookies] i gnash at fita then sip on my catsup [weird, some say], basta i love catsup specially of mcdo. I have lots of excess on my drawer

3. I can stay infront of Computer for 2 days no slip.. ill eat there and drink.. just infront of my pc.. its timeless doing net surfing, playing online games, bloggin, etc etc ltos of things to do.. ^^

4. Whatever food im holding, i always end up eating it.. T_T - wari, bf ko phwak skin ung buko juice nya n nde naubos.. unaware of it, im already sipping it na.. hahaha.. kya pag meron nde maubos ang bf ko food.. ang gingwa nya pinaphwak lang skin.. i dont know y.. pero true to.. sabi bf ko nde daw normal un.. ksi khit busog n me ganon nangyayari.. or akala ko lang busog ako? syet! takaw ko tlga!

5. I love coffee with lots of cream on it - sipping coffee at work morning, breaktime morning, breaktime afternoon.

6. i only wear Baby-G watches

7. i hate worms - i shiver everytime i see one and if i see one on my way, i wont continue walking on that path anymore.. when i heard somebody saying that word, i shiver i just hate them.

8. Getting married next year.

ill tag
Len, jaleesa, ria, Freyti,Chaucer, alexis, dauphine, and Jake

ciao!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • wee!! getting married next year ka na pala ate! ^_^ wow!

    imbitahin mo kami ha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

  • hehehe chure chure ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.