Thursday, August 23, 2007

Champagne Supernova by Oasis.
- i heard this song last week while playing my fave online game. and i fell inlove with the song. the fact that one of my fave band sang it. unfortunately, i remmber a certain person once told me that this song is intended for weeders *drug addict*. but im not sure yet if this was the song she mentioned *memory gap?! hahaha* nwei.. so i browse a bit and they did mention.. this song are for those who use drugs and the word "cannonball" used in smoking weed. *darn!

There are lot of songs n nagkakaroon ng second meaning. Dont know if intention ng writers or masyado lang malikot ang imahinasyon ng mga critics. Like one song from KAMIKAZEE entitled "DARNA" have u ever thought that the line "Sa likod ng mga tala, khit sulyap lang darna" have a bold meaning? "Sa likod ng mga tala" - talking bout her underwear.. with big stars right? hmmm a friend told this to me too.. but that never came to my mind hahaha..

Another was, Push by Matchbox. Db naissue din yan? n bold dn daw ung drive ng kanta. Rated daw. Napaka-Literal noh? hahaha hmm What else.. ung song ng Eraserheads "Alapaap" sabi nila for drug users din.

Though this songs are really great, critics never fail to influence some of the listeners. Pero kugn avid fan k tlga ng band or singer this wont affect you khit konti. Tuloy ako rakrakan..

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • ay korek~ ^_^ hehe. tuloy ang rakrakan! ^_^

    fave ko yung Crash Into Me ng Dave Matthews Band, kaso may iba ring ibig sabihin yung phrase na : "Hack up your skirt a little more and show the world to me.." haha. ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

  • hahahaha...
    dami songs n may double meaning noh? sometimes nakakafrustrate pero kung iba n man pananaw mo s song ok lang uun!!!! hahaha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 AM  

  • i never realized na may ganung meaning pala yung darna. ive always liked the song and i still do. hay nako, kung ano ano ang ina-attach nilang meaning.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.