Thursday, July 26, 2007

iv been advised by Jake bout this certain, wat u call this.. this the link >> name ur top ten most influential blog contest that will soon end. And i feel somehow excited bout it and cant help myself thinking numbers of blogs to identify. harhar.. Sabi ni jake squidball daw katapat nito.. kaso pre medyo "class" ako eh.. gusto ko starbucks.. hahahaha joke lang!! ^^ nwei.. dont wori this for free, since some sort of plug nrin to where i can present blogs that i find essential for all the readers. weeeeee here are my list..

1. fionixe - i like the layout, the entries and the author haha.. im a gurl btw. :p nwei.. im talking mainly bout her personality and how she present her blog. very nice post.. kya ganda at gusto ko tlga..

2. Jake The Miserable - this aint miserable at all!! on his post.. no matter how he make his posts sad i find it jolly pdin. haha.. cant help myself laughing at it.. not because may maling spelling or wat [peace bro] its like, despite how messy a life would be, despite all the trials.. this guy still comes up with a humorous post.. still happy in a way that he can share his happines thru his blog.

3. Make Money online with a 13-yr old - do i need to say more? ^^

4. Karlo - i find his blog full of info and details.. kya i vote for his blog too.. ^^

5. Coy - ^^ his blogspot are full of videos.. and i had fun watching them.

6. ill bloghop
7. ill bloghop
8. ill bloghop
9. ill bloghop
10. ill bloghop

hope my entries would count.. and ill add more.. ill blog hop n muna.. ^^

speaking of blog hop.. nivisit ko mga old blog friends ko.. like cna chaucer, freyti, ria.. they are on my list s lumang blog ko.. nwei.. thanks for dropping by guys.. ^^ and to the rest of my friends.. thank you s commetns and pagbisita.. ^^

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • Hello. Please provide a link to the writing project page at
    http://digitalfilipino.blogspot.com/2007/05/top-10-emerging-influential-blogs-in.html
    Once done, will include your entry in our final update this Saturday. Thank you.

    By Blogger Janette Toral, at 10:53 AM  

  • Hello! Hope you also check-out my video blog. :D

    http://cokskiblue.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you on Aug. 1! :D

    By Blogger CokskiBlue, at 12:36 PM  

  • Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. If you want to have a wide selection of influential blogs, you could check out other people's entries on the contest.

    Para hindi ka na po mahirapan sa paghahanap. ^_^ Happy blogging!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • Hey Becky, thanks for passing by my blog. I'll be checking your list.. :)

    By Blogger p, at 6:48 PM  

  • @janet - the link is there n po.. my mistake masyado me excited

    @cocksiblue - thanks for the drop.. ^^

    @karlo - thanks for the drop.. yup un nga gawa ko.. kya naisama kita s list ko hahaha ^^

    @philo - no problem po.. ^^ thanks for the visit

    By Blogger becky, at 6:53 PM  

  • wow!! mama becks! ^_^ salamat naman po sa pag nominate sa kin ^_^ wee!! hehe. kahit na alam kong ikaw lang ang boboto, maraming salamat. ^_^ heheeehee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

  • u n ur blog deserve it ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM  

  • Nice. thanks becky!

    punta ka na sa aug1 para mafeature kita sa videos. hehe. :P

    By Blogger CokskiBlue, at 2:14 PM  

  • hahaha im afraid of videos haha ^^

    nop coy!!

    By Blogger becky, at 2:18 PM  

  • W8 I MEAN.. UNg ako ang ivivideo.. ^^

    By Blogger becky, at 2:43 PM  

  • Hello. The landing page of Fionixe does not seem to be a blog.

    Thank you for joining.

    By Blogger Janette Toral, at 6:36 PM  

  • waaaaaaaaaaa my fault.. oh my fion!! its http://fionixe.juansolutions.net/ T_T sorry gurl w8 maihahabol ko p to

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.