Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hi its been a while,

been tryin to maximize my time looking for a part time job. Yes, a part time job, dont know wat hit me but it came to a point that my financial responsibility weighs too much this time. nkakaloka pero true.. naaning n nga ako.. s house, s sister ko.. kesa mangutang me.. the least i could do is to find a job.. unfortunately, our server admin blocked! all the job listings website.. the heck!! hayz... now wat?! oh well.. i nid to make friends with him no matter wat.. i really nid to.. to enable the sites.. or else ill be doomed..

basta part time job is wat im looking for.. a crew, tutor, or encoder anything as long as part tme lang.. sat siguro and starting 6-12mn.. ganon.. hehehe..

goodluck to me..

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Maari mo ring bigyan ng kaunting pampadulas para mapayagan ang mga job listing sites.

    Ako man e medyo naghahanap din ng sideline, dahil lagi namang gabi ang pasok ko. Malamang balik ako sa buhay-call center...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.