Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's day

I treat my mom s grocery.. picking up anythings she like.. while me pushing the cart and following her i allowed her to pick this pick that.. shes so eager.. ofcourse tagal n bago cya nkpaggrocery ng ganon.. and im happy i gave her the privelege again.. though my head is aching with the amount of the grocery she had.. wooooooaaahh!! nalula ako actually.. but the heck.. once a yr lang naman un.. s pasko n uli hahaha.. and mmya paguwi ko buy ako ng mangga and try to make graham!! for the meantime hold that thought kasi.. while doing this post im talking to fion bout web hosting.. and bow ako s knya at s mga kasama nya.. as in bow!! Hail Fionixe and the rest of the gang!!

lunch muna..

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • huwaw! bait nmn ng anak! nakzzz!!!
    ako nagbigay na ng gep kay mama!!!
    aun natuwa nmn sya dhl madadagdagan n nmn ang kanyang mga koleksyon na angheL! wahihihi!!! 2 in 1 ang gep ko!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

  • wahehe. nakikijoin lang din ako sa kanila. ^_^'''' pero sila lang talaga yun..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

  • Miss my mom...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:42 AM  

  • @eloi... anything ata n ibigay ntin s knila teary eyed n cla eh.. ^^

    @fion.. humble k p ha?!! hehehe thanks s all out support at s pagsagot s walang katapusan kong tanong at s lhat lahat hehehe

    @culture shiok im sure ur mom miss you twice as u miss her ^^ thanks for dropping by

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.