Monday, April 30, 2007

Stay
by: lisa loeb

You say I only hear what I want to
You say I talk so all the time so
And I thought what I felt was simple
And I thought that I don't belong
And now that I am leaving
Now I know that I did something wrong 'cause I missed you
Yeah yeah, I missed you
You say I only hear what I want to:
I don't listen hard, don't pay attention to the distance that you're running
To anyone, anywhere
I don't understand if you really care, I'm only hearing negative: no, no, no
So I turned the radio on, I turned the radio up
And this woman was singing my song:
Lover's in love and the other's run away
Lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay
Some of us hover when we weep for the other who was
Dying since the day they were born
Well, well, this is not that
I think that I'm throwing, but I'm thrown
And I thought I'd live forever, but now I'm not so sure
You try to tell me that I'm clever
But that won't take me anyhow, or anywhere with you
You said that I was naive and I thought that I was strong
I thought, hey, I can leave, I can leave.
Oh, but now I know that I was wrong, 'cause I missed you
Yeah, I miss you
You said, You caught me 'cause you want me and one day you'll let me go
You try to give away a keeper, or keep me
'Cause you know you're just scared to lose
And you say, Stay.
You say I only hear what I want to

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • nakz! ang tindi ng banaT ah! lam ko yang song na yan! ahahah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 PM  

  • I couldn't get enough of this song when it was released. Ha! I loved it way back when. (=-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 PM  

  • indeed a great great song... hayzz... all time favorite ko yan!! narinig ko kasi may lumbas n revival ng song.. though i still love the original one.. avid fan din me ni lisa loeb eh.. hehehe.. but ofcourse avril is always on top.. nyahahaha

    @eloi
    eto tlga... banat k dyan banatin kita gusto mo? Wahahahaha joke lang.. mwaaahhh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 AM  

  • ate bekz wag po wag po!!!! ahihihihi! ang cute g song lalo ung tune!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

  • etong syo!!!! wapakzzz!!!


    hahaha joke lang..
    true ganda tlga ung song n yan..

    By Blogger becky, at 4:46 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger becky, at 4:53 PM  

  • uy~ may comment deleted by author. ano kaya yun? ^_^

    may isa pang song si lisa loeb eh, yung "do you eat,sleep.. " something like that..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 PM  

  • hahah double kasi ung comment n post ko wahahahaha... kya delete ko ung isa..

    yup meron "do you sleep" hihi ganda din non.. halos ung buong album nya ganda ng songs.. kaso tgal n non no? kasi ung album non ang meron skin "TAPE" pa.. wahahah may kasama pang lyrics un.. tgal na.. hahay..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.