Monday, March 26, 2007

another monday..

kaninang umaga tamad n tamad me pumasok s work.. 7:15 n nakahiga pdin me.. till *poof.. my konsensya came to the picture telling "s dinami dami ng walang work ngayon, u should be blessed kasi u still manage to find one that fits ur interest and yet here u r tinatamad pumasok.. u should be blessed s kung anong meron ka.. dont let *katam get into you!" konsensya nga naman.. so from there i hurry up for work.. and im not late.. 8:50am!! yahooo!! its been awhile since i havnt experience "late" haha yah yah.. i have 5 days suspension on the go now.. and my bf doesnt know bout it or else i would hear lots of "sermon" nwei, i wish i can manage to continue this and see the importance of wat i have now.. my work..

now i have to go, nid to finish the last part of the animation im working on.. and then testing the online system b4 implementation.. then making progress report then then then.. *grr **now my konsensya is talkin again..

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • ako this month, may 3 lates na :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

  • hay ako nga 5 days suspension n.. next non 10 days then termination.. hay and mid month plang nakakaloka.. hihihi... mahirap tlga masanay malate.. buti nalang medyo nagkkroon n me changes.. hehe nde n late lagi.. ung absent naman hahaha... ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

  • hehe. wonga. :D good idea, may pending "form" na ko. parang Violation Report, excessive tardiness...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

  • hehe d bale gurl mlapit n ang holiday... mahabang bakasyon.. ang problma ko lang pag pasukn n..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

  • ~ may pasok din kami sa holy week, though, double pay, yun nga lang baka wala akong masakyan..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.