Friday, March 2, 2007

Anonymous Mails?

Have you ever recieved anonymous mails? well if ur a bitch like me maybe haha iv recieved one anonymous mail and it is really interesting with bulgar words from a person who u thought would be civilized enough.. or so i thought she was.. anonymous mails? based on the letter its not that anonymous from the title to the content.. neither me nor my bf thought that she would be able to do such thing oh well nkakaloka nga eh pero ganon tlga if a person is so bitter skin maybe un lang way nya.. wat a coward way of fighting an old friend noh? hehe or should i ask naging friend ko b tlga cya?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


mood: playful

hu me?

bitch.nice.friend.enemy
dickies.converse.lee.jag
baby-g.erickson.mp3
pc-games.blog.ragnarok

they hate me.i dont care
those hu love me.thnx
those i hurt.sorry
i am me.no more no less
its ok to hate me
dont give a damn to them
y wste time? live life
i lvoe my dada.my sis
my mom.my guitar
this is me and my mood
my guitar n moods

tAgs



txt me

lyricsts

FionixeEloiskie
DarkBlakTinay XVI
CarloCabJake
MisyelSarah
Theiaguro_fliff
DauphineAlexis
ChaucerFreyti
RiaJaleesa
LenNafa

counter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as of
July 27, 2007

Guest Map

my spot


~* n0tEs 'N m0oDs *~
author: becky
counter and map by:
Bravenet

~* my friendly collection *~

* from Fionixe - thanks a lot to this.